Wednesday, January 30, 2008

ZIJA, MORINGA OLEIFERA

"Ayurvedic"- Ayu- Life, Vedic- knowledge... from Indian tradition.

From Unesco Website:

http://www.unesco.org/most/bpik10-2.htm, has this article: “In India, tradition maintains that the Moringa tree can cure 300 diseases, and local herbalists make extensive use of Moringa products to treat a host of ailments, including diabetes, ulcers, high blood pressure, pedal edema and kidney pains.” Unesco is now planting huge Moringa plantation in Brazil and Senegal to help counter malnutrition in the world.

From Los Angeles Times, Author Mark Fritz:

“Scientifically speaking, Moringa sounds like magic. It can rebuild weak bones, enrich anemic blood and enable a malnourished mother to nurse her starving baby. Ounce for ounce, it has the calcium of four glasses of milk, the Vitamin C of seven oranges and the potassium of three bananas.“Moringa has triple the iron of spinach and more impressive attributes than olive oil. “Both Moringa and the common carrot are diamonds in the roughage department, but Moringa has quadruple the beta carotene, which is good for the eyes and effective against cancer. The Bethesda, Md.-based International Eye Foundation is using Moringa in Malawi because it's loaded with Vitamin A, the lack of which causes 70% of childhood blindness.
“A star of the project was Awa Diedhou, an infant born weighing 3 pounds, 5 ounces. Her mother couldn't produce sufficient milk and the child was given little chance to survive. On a Moringa-supplemented diet, the child quickly grew "quite fat," Fuglie said, and the mother began producing milk.
“Beri beri, rickets and scurvy are among the diseases caused by the lack of nutrients that are abundant in Moringa. Three spoonfuls of Moringa leaf powder contain 272% of a typical toddler's daily Vitamin A requirement, along with 42% of the protein, 125% of the calcium,, 71% of the iron and 22% of the Vitamin C. It contains a full complement of minerals and all the amino acids of meat.”

Testimonials:

“I used Lipitor for three years because of high cholesterol. Now, after Zija, I do not have to use the drug anymore. I was size 12 before Zija. Now, after using Zija only for four months, I came down to size 8.” Grace de la Cerna, Jersey City

“I was in body pains for three days, then I used Zija and the pains disappeared.” Rudy Sario, Staten Island

ORDER YOUR ZIJA FROM www.myzija.com/newyorkpartner

1 comment:

Alarico Adalbert said...

It is no secret that I have a very deep and personal relationship with God.
I have pushed and resisted that relationship this past year through all the
bullshit I have had to go through living with Herpes but once again, God is
bigger than my stubbornness and broke through that outbreak cold sore and
all I had Genital Herpes. For me personally, hearing over and over how I am
not good enough has really invaded my mind in the worst way possible. I
completely shut down and I was just waking up like is this how life going
to end this temporary herpes outbreak “fuck everybody with herpes if you
know what I mean” but let's be honest here...
It is a cowardly to say no to herbal medicine. It is fear based. And it is
dishonest to what my heart wants. Don't build a wall around yourself
because you are afraid of herbals made or taking a bold step especially
when it's come to health issues and getting cure. So many young men/ women
tell me over and over that Dr Itua is going to scam me but I give him a try
to today I feel like no one will ever convince me about herbal medicine I
accept Dr Itua herbal medicine because it's cure my herpes just two weeks
of drinking it and i have been living for a year and months now I
experience outbreak no more, You can contact him if you need his herbal
medicine for any such diseases like, Herpes,
Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Fatal Familial Insomnia
Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's
disease,Desmoplastic,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob,,Lyme
Disease,Epilepsy, ,ALS,Hepatitis,Copd,Parkinson disease.Genetic
disease,Fibrodysplasia disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Men/Woman
infertility, bowel disease ,Huntington's disease ,Diabetes,Fibroid.
disease,Lupus,Lipoid Storage diseases( Gauchers disease),Polycystic
Disease.,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Cirrhosis of
Liver,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's
disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic,HIV, Epilepsy,
Infertility, Love Spell,. Email..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com then what's
app.+2348149277967.... My advice to any sick men/women out there is
simple... Be Always an open book. Be gut wrenching honest about yourself,
your situation, and what you are all about. Don't hold anything back.
Holding back will get you nowhere...maybe a one way ticket to lonelyville
and that is NOT somewhere you want to be. So my final truth...and I'm just
starting to grasp this one.