Saturday, May 10, 2008

A gift from God for sure

Why not try a bottle? Order from here:

http://www.drjohnayudtud.stemtechbiz.com/


Another wonderful news in our group coming from Crawfordsville, Indiana about the performance of StemEnhance. I have known Bishop Robert Miller since 1983. I talked to him about StemEnhance back in March of 2008 when he got the video and some samples that I sent him. He told me that he watched the video and was pretty impressed. He took the capsules that I sent him but he only took one a day, because there were only 10 capsules in the pack that I sent. He told me at that time that he had a heart condition and that the doctor wanted to do an open heart surgery on him. When the capsules ran out, his son, Pastor Nathan ordered six bottles and also came in as a distributor. The date of his registration is March 31, 2008. He got his products a week after that and immediately Bishop Miller took two capsules every six hours. Sis. Miller also did the same. Bishop Miller was scheduled to do his open heart surgery tha last week of April. In other words, the doctors had judged that his heart condition was bad enough and so it required a by-pass. Bishop Miller has been taking StemEnhance for about a month when he went to the hospital for his schedule to do the open heart surgery. When he came to the hospital, the doctors were prepared to do the operation. The doctors checked him out before they would open him up. But alas and behold the doctors saw that his heart condition greatly improved. After seeing the improved condition of his heart, the doctors sent him home saying that he did not need the surgery. When I heard Pastor Nathan telling me about this news, I was so dumbfounded. And I praised the Lord for it. I don't know what really happened, but I thought that perhaps StemEnhance helped his heart condition greatlly. Needless to say, Pastor Nathan became a believer of the product and he just started taking 4 capsules a day. Praise the good Lord for His wonderful acts through StemEnhance.



"Adult Stem Cells are already being used clinically to treat many diseases in human patients. These include reparative treatments with various cancers, autoimmune diseases such as multiple sclerosis, lupus, arthritis, anemia’s including sickle cell anemia and immunodeficiencies. Adult Stem cells are also being used to treat patients by formation of cartilage, new corneas to restore sight to blind patients, treatments for strokes and several groups are using Adult Stem cells with patients to repair damage after heart attacks. Early clinical trials have shown initial success in patient treatment’s for Parkinson’s disease and spinal cord injury. And the first FDA-approved trial …"

"While in South Africa recently a business associate of mine showed me the new hair growth coming in, which adult stem cells will often do when repairing the body. This person also has myelin sheath degeneration (MS) and is looking forward to the results of an upcoming brain scan to see the impact adult stem cells have had on this condition."

"A couple of weeks later, while my husband was washing his face, he noticed several brown spots, which had been on his cheek for years, literally washed off; and there was new skin in place. Who would have thought Adult Stem Cells would do this?"

"A friend sent me 2 bottles of the original Stem Cell Enhancer in October of 2005. I was intrigued by what I had heard and read about the product, although it was new and the company had not yet formerly launched. However, with no expectations, I started taking 2 capsules in the morning, and my husband 2 capsules 2x a day.
A week later we were at a conference in Southern California to listen to the neurophysiologist and co-creator behind the Stem Cell Enhancer product. AT 8am, in my hotel room, I attempted to collect hot water from the coffee maker in order to make a cup of green tea. Somehow I burned my fore finger when it touched the hot plate of the coffee maker. A blister immediately appeared and began to fill with fluid.
Not having anything in my luggage to treat this burn, I ignored it as best I could and attended the conference. Later that afternoon, I remembered my finger and the burn. To my shock, the blister was gone. I looked at all of my fingers, thinking maybe I had the wrong finger. I suddenly remembered the two capsules I had taken that morning, and instantly realized that …

"Three months ago my uncle was diagnosed with Myasthenia Gravis, in particular Jean Pierre condition. He was in a wheel chair, could not moved and he started to take the Stem Cell Enhancer Product. Three months passed and he is out of the wheel chair, walking and doing everything that he used to do. He is 80 years old. The doctors on VA Hospital can not believe it .How can you ,the staff or doctor, explain this? "

"I just read the material on your site concerning StemEnhance and what I understand you to say are "dubious" claims from someone wanting to sell a product. I am a 63 year old male who has experienced a few challenges in life... I have FSHMD and have been confined to a wheel chair for 19 years. I have broken my back 3 times, had my gall bladder removed, suffered serious heart attack 19 years ago and had quad bi-pass surgery in Portland, Oregon. I also have 2 types of arthritis in my hands. I work on the computer doing research and web sites... In doing research on Muscular Dystrophy, I came across a study that had used adult stem cells on dog's to develop muscle tissue - the dog's improved and were even able to jump and climb stairs... I also came across some material about StemEnhance and decided to give it a try... The first mistake I made was in not taking some before pictures... I started taking the capsules, 2 a day, and noticed that the "old age spots" on my hands and arms were fading - no big deal to me, but then in about 2 weeks I found I could make a fist with my right hand - a tight fist...!! I had not been able to do this for several years - then my left hand started to function again, I can even type again without much pain and discomfort... Then I noticed that I could sleep on my back without having pain and more pain.. Did I mention that I have a "bad" back? If you could see it you would probably cry, L2-5 are fused in an arc of nearly 30 degrees, causing me to be "sway backed" and putting pressure on points not intended for that... For the last 5 years, someone had to lift my left leg to place my foot on the rest on my power chair, guess what --- I can now lift that leg without assistance to the platform... Now this is not "hype" trying to sell you or anyone else anything, just the plain simple truth. I would hope that others might find the same relief from pain as I did from taking StemEnhance... Am I cured of anything? Probably not, however I have been able to stop the medication I was taking for arthritis and I have mobility where I haven't had it for years."

No comments: